KOIL seek expressions of interest from pre-qualify contractors for the construction of new tank farm expansion project
The Kiribati Oil Company Limited (KOIL) intends to pre-qualify Contractors for civil engineering and construction of two new fuel storage tanks in Betio, South Tarawa, Republic of Kiribati. The project involves the:
- Technical and engineering design and specification for two new fuel storage tanks;
- Supply, fabrication, packing, delivery to site, erection, testing and painting of two fuel storage tanks (1 x 1.0M liters for Diesel and 1 x 2.0M liters for Petrol)
- Design, supply, commissioning of all electrical, piping and mechanical works associated with the construction of two new petroleum tanks and their connection to existing system.
- Upgrading of the existing foam firefighting system.
- Modification of current discharge line to accommodate product to product interface.
- Developing of the Environmental Management Plan in line with the requirement of the Kiribati Environment Act
The construction site of the petroleum tanks is located at the existing tank farm (new terminal) at Betio, South Tarawa, Republic of Kiribati.
This EOI closes on Friday 29th November 2019 by 4:00PM.
All applications must be sent by email to:
Kiribati Oil Company Limited
Chief Executive Officer
PO Box 488
Betio, Tarawa, Republic of Kiribati
Phone: (686) 75126052 or 75126090
Email address: email@example.com
Further details for the new tank farm expansion construction project with EOI advertisement can be found at link below
Details for Expression of Interest